Thursday, February 25, 2010

In Contrast

In my last post I wrote any extremely long, well stuff saying how modern youth are facing a lot of problems and that YES!+ can solve them. In a recent session with Bawa, he said the most interesting thing about YES!+. What he said was
"This course is not especially designed for depressed, sick, suicidal people, we haven't opened a mental assylum. Its very much true that the course helps such people a lot to come out of depression, stress etc. The course is actually for happy people, you know when someone says I am anyways happy with my life I reply that you are qualified to do the YES!+ course. The course is designed keeping in mind the most happiest and the most saddest people and how to bring out the best in each of them so they can enjoy life. I tell happy people if you want to continue being happy do the course"
So now when someone makes fun about us doing the course, we can proudly say that 'I did the course was for my overall personal development and not b'coz I was depressed.' Anyways the YES!+ logo itself says 'Accelerating Excellence' and not 'Curing Depression'. So lets accelerate and make March 18th course a historical course.

Jai Gurudeva!

Love,

Mihir

P.S.:Coming soon some really nice stories (and possibly pictures) from recent course

0 comments:

Post a Comment