Monday, March 15, 2010

Gudi Padva New Year

Hmm.....The first post in March, it was originally supposed to be about how great the party with Bawa, his parents, Dinesh Da and JD and whole bunch of fantastic people was. However due to reason which are even a mystery to me I have been unable to update, like 5 to 6 posts which included stuff like knowledge, stories, jokes, experiences and what not, but since I haven't done it yet I will just say a 'little' bit about everything that has happened.
Firstly I did my Sahaj Course with Bawa and Dinesh Dada incidently I have done most of my courses with them. Obviously the course was fun filled, knowledge packed, and strangely action included. As soon as the daily session would end Bawa would go and play on the swing downstairs. I joined him once or twice but no one to take our photo, since I was taking most of the Photos, which are now posted on Facebook. The following week I met Bawa every single day till the Party. You can imagine my overflowing joy (and satva) because of his company.
Next the Party. It was truly a event worth remembering, the cause, not only was it the Anniversary of Bawa's parents but had the added joy of JD's birthday (hope he doesn't mind me using his name like this, well everyone does in the same way). So along with Guru Puja, Satsang and Anniversary cake, there was also Birthday Cake, music & dance. Not to mention a chaotically funny Musical Chairs. The party had a finishing touch with Bawa's fantastic cooking, a recipe whose name I failed to know. Overall it was a really awesome, great fun filled party.
Alright now the last part (sigh), we heard lots of great stories during Sahaj and sessions with Bawa and Dinesh Dada. It goes without saying there was some wonderful knowledge. Another thing that most people should know by know our dedicated channel YESPLUS TV has new series of Videos called Technology of Spirituality, A talk by our beloved Bawa in Ruia College. Don't DARE to miss watching it here is the link.
Thats all for now Wishing everyone a very prosperous and happy new year this Gudi Padva or rather as Guruji said "Happy Years!" in advance

Jai Gurudeva!

Love,
Mihir

0 comments:

Post a Comment