Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Gift (being dragged into a course)

Its strange in how many ways life can work when you have the blessings of a master.
It has been quite a wish to do all my courses with Bawa n Dinesh Da, no matter the difficulty or simplicity of it. This February there was going to be a DSN with Saleel Bhaiya which I was going to attend, it being my first DSN. To my horror my name somehow managed to get itself from 78% attendance to 78% absent in my college. Immediately by the end of January a parents meeting was held which I attended with my Father. Obviously I was afraid that my father would be angry that why this happened and once the Principal started her lecture (blaming everything on parents really) I was even more pushed because she said permissions were given for us CA students, which was flatly denied to me on my Face.
When I went to speak with my father after the meeting he was really angry (potential miracle no.1) not at me but at the principal who had used swear words in her 'speech' he said to ignore her and continue with studies. The problem was now I was needed to be present 100% of the second term, that is if you can call one month and 9 days as a term, still a DSN meant 3 days which I could not find myself to go to. Here is where all the physical miracles start.
Bawa n Dinesh being in town decided to take the course themselves and postpone it to Friday the 12th. The first day I went one lecture didn't take place as the teacher was not there, incidentally the one that annoyed me (rather all of us) like anything. I decided if there were 3 lectures that were declared 'OFF' Hell with the college, I am going for a DSN. And Finally four lectures have been 'off' this week. Then I looked at the course date, Friday the 12th, reporting being at Thursday the 11th, was infact MahaShivratri, no college :) . Suddenly college decided to put a non-working day on Saturday as well. Anyways I rarely have plans for Sunday, so DSN here I come.
Its strange how things work out so smoothly when you are committed and have the masters grace. You tend to get a lot of gifts, like getting dragged into a course when your thinking "how will I go to the course".
Next post, what experience of the divine comes in the course so lets see what happens

Jai Gurudeva!

Love

Mihir

0 comments:

Post a Comment